In this Synth Expert Review, courtesy of Pro Tools Expert, Dan Cooper takes a look at Factory, a synth instrument that Sugar Bytes describe as a "liquid modular synth" - sounds interesting, watch the video to get an overview of the morph, matrix and general user features within this powerful synth instrument.
For more information about Factory please visit the Sugar Bytes website.
- 2x10 Oscillator Engines, plus Sub Osc (with RingMod mode) and Noise (with 5 Colors)
- 8-Voice VA-Sync, FM, Transformer, Wavetable (6 Flavors), Waveguide, Fractal Synthesis
- 11 New Filter models, matched to the oscillators
- Morph Crossfader allows for morphing of all continuous parameters
- "Liquid" Mod Matrix with 8 sources & 10 targets is the centerpiece of sound creation
- 3x Multi-Effect with drag 'n' drop signal flow, incl. newest reverbs (Corpus, Piano, Spring, Shimmer)
- 4x Sequencers for all kinds of Gates and CV's, incl. 36 motion curves, uni/bipolar
- Arpeggiator, Intonation engine, Scale Quantizer
- Over-Featured Envelopes, LFOs and Sample+Hold