In this Synth Expert review, courtesy of Pro Tools Expert, Dan Cooper takes an in-depth look at the new Attack EP88 Electric Piano VI by UVI. Watch the video to hear how it performs and to find out what Dan thinks.
Visit the UVI website for more information about the Attack EP88 electric piano virtual instrument.
- 88-key Rhodes Mark 1 prepared with brass tacks
- 5 discrete and fully mixable signals (DI, tube, contact, mono and stereo pair)
- Internal signal routed via 3 busses (contact, mono and stereo, and DI and tube)
- Independent envelopes and effects per-bus (including Thorus, Dual Delay and Sparkverb)
- 8 velocity layers and up to 5 round-robins per-mic, per-note
- Pedal-up, pedal-down and key noise recordings (7 round-robins each)
- Contact mic recordings made per tine
- Per-note voicing control (3 tack positions recorded, per-signal, per-note)
- Per-note tuning control
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- 70 presets
- 47,000+ sample library, losslessly streamed for speed and efficiency